Senior Electrical Design Engineer required, for in-house design&Build division for one of Ireland's leading M&E contractors based in NW of Ireland.
DesignBuild Search are delighted to be retained exclusively for a senior Electrical Design Engineer role for a top 20 M&E contractor in North West/midlands of Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for a local to the NW region or Midlands to relocate back home with confidence of long term employment.
The company have substantial operation in Ireland and in UK at present with a very large order book.
The role will be a senior role within their new design & Build inhouse offering to new and existing clients.
The company are renowned for their retention of staff and commitment to exceeding client’s expectations.
- Manage and lead design work throughout design and build projects, collaborating with construction team.
- Participate in the design of plans, preliminary estimations and details with the use of the guidelines for the projects relating to the field of industrial, food processing, commercial and pharmaceutical.
- Establish design calculations and ensure plans correspond to the guidelines and specification, the code prescriptions and other regulations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients in order to define their needs, explain technical information, concepts or study results.
- Produce statements of quantities and prepare budget assessment.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or all other equivalent training.
- Understanding of the IEE Wiring Regulations 17th edition
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the design of complex electrical projects.
- Experience in engineering consulting or contracting.
- Drafting skills including 2D Autocad and Autodesk Revit would be an asset.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Project etc.
- Familiar with Relux, Dialux or similar Lighting software.
- Familiar with Amtech Design Pro or similar MV & LV Cable Calculation Software.
- Ability to follow instructions, organize and prioritize work to meet scheduled deadlines.
- A professional manner and be well-presented.
- Hold a valid driving license.
Competitive salary/package and salary on offer.
Speak with me today for immediate consideration for this role and for full details on the company and role. Apply via link or call me on +35315079263