Senior Control and Automation Engineer required to work with Veolia Water Ireland Ltd based in Kilkenny with nationwide travel to various sites for commissioning/troubleshooting.
Senior Control and Automation Engineer
Based: Kilkenny with site travel as necessary
- Assist in controls and automation designs for projects related to the Water and Waste water industry;
- Preparation of project documentation including FDS and OMM’s;
- Design and programming of PLC control systems;
- Design and implementation of HMI’s and SCADA systems;
- Design and implementation of Telemetry systems;
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT;
- Work on own initiative on smaller projects and work as part of a team on larger projects;
- Liaise with the clients and Project Managers;
- Liaise with system vendors to source automated solutions;
- Support, design and development of Veolia’s Web Based (Netrix) monitoring system;
- Technical support to Veolia sites, Industrial customers and Local Authorities;
- Tendering small projects.
- Experience with Schneider system’s would be an advantage;
- Full clean drivers licence;
- In depth knowledge of water and wastewater treatment industry would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong technical knowledge.