At Pharma-Bio Serv we are hiring an Automation Engineer to join our existing team for an initial 12 month project on our client site in Limerick.
At Pharma-Bio Serv we are hiring an Automation Engineer to join our project team for an initial 12 month project on our client site in Limerick.
- Development of machine design control systems including servo motion and high speed device integration.
- Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment
- Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
- Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications
- Work within a cross functional multidiscipline team environment.
- Participates within project teams, provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
- Fault-find complex automation equipment
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to regulatory standards
- Prioritize multiple tasks while working to tight schedules
- Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
- Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, OR equivalent.
- Several years experience working with relevant equipment/systems
**Either Salary or hourly rate is available for this role and is dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, send your updated CV through the link below, or call Ruth Scanlan on 021-4619034 for an initial discussion.