Sales Specialist based in Shannon. We are looking for a candidate who would have a drive to succeed.
Eirtech Aviation is recruiting for the position of Sales Specialist. The successful candidate will be confident, ambitious, goal-oriented and motivated with willingness and ability to learn quickly, and take on increasing amounts of responsibility and accountability. This individual must be passionate about a career in Sales, and have a desire to ultimately contribute to the strategic direction of the Organization.
Job Aim / Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Assist the VP Sales in preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Help Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Ability to conduct the Market Researches.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing. Knowledge of Aviation products is a plus together with relevant qualifications.