Sales Support Manager
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager the objective of this role is to provide strong, capable leadership and clear direction to Sales Support team and manage departmental projects. This role requires candidate to have excellent communication and organisational skills as it interacts with all areas of the business, including Field Sales, Marketing, Channel Partners and Internal Trend Micro colleagues.
We are looking for candidates with strong business acumin who have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- People Management
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Cross Functional Projects, interacting with other company departments
- Experience in implementing new systems preferred
- Confident in providing guidance to team in relation to: bid desk, pricing, quotations
- Motivated & driven, with ambition to succeed
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Manage and develop the Sales Support Team to effectively support the business and drive revenue generating tasks to sell Trend Micro products working closely with the Field Sales teams
- Evaluate and improve teams inbound activities with the aim of eradicating or reducing to increase focus is on revenue generating tasks
- Develop tactical plans to achieve results and work with direct reports on execution
- Co-ordinate the delivery of Internal & External training programmes.
- Provide on-going coaching of Sales reps on new initiatives, or programs developed based on analyses and aligns team on quarterly and annual business initiatives. Sets performance expectations and manages against those expectations. Provides day to day guidance on deals and custom solutions
- Delivery of strong KPI’s to measure overall teams performance and contribution to the organisation.
- Performance management - Ensure objective setting and regular performance feedback process is followed effectively.
- Involvement with specific projects to promote and maintain continuous improvement.
- Initiate and drive projects within the Customer Operations department that drive customer satisfaction.
Management of workload:
- Motivation to drive and achieve all key objectives of the role.
- Proven ability to develop and motivate people
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task & meet deadlines.
- Deliver results through taking own initiatives.
- Evolve the role according to business needs, adding value to the existing role.
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- Minimum of 2-5 years previous experience in a similar role, with supervisory experience
- Recent successful experience and proven ability to develop and drive revenue generating activities
- Good understanding and knowledge of the dynamics of a sales organisation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly analytical. Must be organized and be able to manage his time effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to execute & deliver results