Sales Negotiator - our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a licensed negotiator to join their office in Wexford.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Acts as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight and valuable advice to clients on the property market in an effective manner.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, ensuring proactive and regular communication with vendors so they are kept up to date in relation to the progress of the sales process through to completion - viewings, offers, buyer feedback, etc.
- To negotiate the sale of properties, managing vendor expectations and the bidding process with multiple buyers, ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- To assist in the winning of business for the office, improving the depth and quality of the existing fee base and win critical instructions in line with our strategy to grow turnover.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers, from calls to viewings, qualifying needs, following through on commitments, increasing vendor and buyer satisfaction, leading to recommendations and repeat business.
- Be an effective team member contributing to the achievement of KPIs.
- To use your initiative to identify potential opportunities and make recommendations that should be pursued to grow revenue, market share and improve service levels.
- Responsible for managing buyers from meeting them at viewings, to ensuring they are qualified on RPS and communicating with them on a regular basis so that they are re-qualified when appropriate and matched against suitable properties in a timely fashion.
- Manages workload to exceed our customers' expectations by producing work to the highest professional standard, representing the brand in the best way possible.
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community.
- Ensure that deposits are promptly recorded and that all fees and expenses are effectively collected in good time to avoid bad debts.
- Preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures and timelines.
- Utilises all relevant technology systems (e.g. RPS), maintain up to date and accurate records, ensuring files are continually and appropriately maintained.
- Is aware of, understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
- PSRA License
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Full clean driving license
If you would like to discuss further, please call Olive at "The Property Division" RecruitmentPlus