Sales & Marketing Manager - Sligo 4 Star Hotel - Salary negotiable - Senior Management role
Sales & Marketing Manager 4* Hotel, Sligo
We have a fantastic new opportunity for Sales & Marketing Manager to Join the senior team in a prestigious 4 Star Hotel in Sligo.
In this challenging role the Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets of the hotel from the following markets – Leisure, Special Interests, F&B and Weddings.
- Perform day to day sales activity including lead generation, face to face meetings, contracting & rate negotiation, site inspections, attendance at trade shows, client entertainment and national sales trips
- Plan and direct day to day operation of the sales & marketing function to ensure maximum revenue & profitability and provide potential and existing clients with the highest level of sales service
- Assist in the development and promotion of weddings and events to local & regional markets
- Report weekly & monthly on general activity to General Manager and Central Office
- Input to hotel pricing strategy and forecasting with General Manager and Revenue Manager
- Devise and execute hotel sales & marketing promotional campaigns through local & national media, evaluating & reporting on marketing campaigns ROI
- Manage online marketing & brand website through content development and continually driving customers direct to this sale channel
- To ensure the accurate processing, distribution, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations, cancellations, etc. Utilise CRM system for client database building
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis; monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity
- Previous experience in a Sales & Marketing role within the Hotel industry.
- Managerial experience essential.
- Customer centered approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent people management & communication skills.