We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our successful sales team who can develop excellent working relationships with corporate clients.
About the company
Our business began in Ireland in 1995 with one site Irishjobs.ie, and now we run websites across 16 countries in Europe, Africa and the Americas. Saongroup now has over 400 staff around the world. Saongroup is owned by StepStone.
StepStone Group www.stepstone.com is one of the world's leading job site companies with operations in Europe, America and Africa. We operate some of the strongest online job portals with more than 300,000 jobs advertised per month across 20 countries. Founded in 1996, StepStone employs 2,000 employees and serves more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our team in Galway.
Why work for Irish Jobs
We strive to provide an environment where talented people can develop and flourish. Within our company there are exceptional career paths available both in Ireland and internationally. IrishJobs.ie is an equal opportunities employer.
The role is based in our Galway office.
Sales Executive - IrishJobs.ie Galway
Due to the expansion of our team, we're looking for someone to join our successful sales team who can:
- Develop excellent working relationships with corporate clients, establishing their online recruitment needs, providing appropriate commercial solutions whilst maximising revenue.
- Establish and build a quality client portfolio
- Sourcing of new business leads
- Create written communication, proposals and presentations to a professional level
- Negotiation of complex packages with senior stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with corporate clients
- Provide support & recommendations for clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Meet and exceed all KPI's and Revenue targets
- Sales reporting, use of CRM systems and sales forecasting.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years' experience in B2B sales - preferably in the Recruitment, Media, Advertising or Insurance industries.
In particular we are looking for those who are target-driven and results orientated with experience in lead generation, building sales pipeline, negotiating and closing sales deals and key account management with B2B clients.
Work with one of Ireland's most dynamic and best known brands, as part of one of the most successful sales teams in the country.
Develop your presentation/client facing skills through regular sales meetings with HR Managers/Directors throughout Galway and beyond. Comprehensive training is provided.
Executives who achieve are given the opportunity to travel abroad and work for our sister companies, as well as promotions within Ireland for star performers.
We offer a fast paced, challenging and fun working environment in the digital sector. With an uncapped commission structure & quarterly bonuses on achieving target there is no limit to what you can earn.
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus and uncapped commission structure with built in accelerators for over achievement
- Substantial additional sales incentives for high performers such as paid for holidays and One4All vouchers
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Company health care and life insurance schemes, Bike to Work and TaxSaver travel tickets
- The company runs a number of sales focused incentives; including regular Sales Days, Sales Person of the Month awards and, twice a year, the opportunity to win the Tiger Incentive to join the CEO of parent company StepStone on a luxury trip with the most exceptional performers from across Europe!
I've been working for Irishjobs.ie for just over three years. I first started as a business development executive and soon progressed to an account manager and after two years became a senior account manager.
I'm based in the Galway division and one of the reasons why I love working here is because of the people. I'm part of excellent team who cannot do enough to help you. For such a large company, there really is a family feel.
The position is equally challenging as it is rewarding. We have a brilliant sales team who set a very high standard. It's extremely fast paced so you have to be able to not only carry but exceed sales targets.
If you're willing to work hard, the earning potential at Irishjobs.ie is second to none.
Conor Mullen, Senior Account Manager IrishJobs.ie