Top tier hotel looking for an experience Sales Executive to join its expanding team.
This is a unique opportunity to progress your career within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Coordinate the Conference, Corporate Meeting and Event Sales & Marketing strategy for the group.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to prospective clients, highlighting hotel service features and qualities.
- Travel regularly around Ireland (North and South) to meet clients and develop business.
- To represent and promote the hotel in industry related conferences, meetings and events.
- To plan and host remarkable familiarisation trips with key clients, building strong relationships in order maximise business.
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals.
- Prepare annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets.
- Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase custom.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the Tourism area (conference, corporate events & meetings).
- Superb interpersonal, personal presentation, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation ability.
- Ability to influence others.
- Self- motivated individual with the capacity to work on your own initiative meeting targets and deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must have own car and full clean driving licence.