Sentenial are currently hiring!! check out http://www.sentenial.com/en/company/careers
Sales Executive – Ireland
Sentenial is offering you an opportunity to hold a significant role in a highly successful Irish software business success story. Established in 2004, Sentenial is the leading provider of Direct Debit processing services and solutions for numerous domestic Direct Debit schemes, and is a forerunner for SEPA (Single European Payments Area).
Why Sentenial? – Sentenial delivers award-winning cloud payment solutions which help reduce the complexity of payment management and offers an array of value added services in an agile service delivery. Our products help organisations to lower costs and increase business agility by offering highly scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant payment systems for its customers. With clients ranging from SMEs to large global banks using our Direct Debit facilities, we've built a reputation for best in class solutions, accurate and efficient delivery, and excellent customer service.
We are an ambitious, dynamic and fast-growing company and are currently seeking to recruit a hard working, self motivated Sales Executive who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence to help us enhance our cloud solutions and increase our market-leading position. The successful Sales Executive will be an integral part of the organisation. Reporting into the Corporate Sales Manager Ireland, the Sales Executive will be responsible for the development and management of a Sales target pipeline from generating and prioritising leads to effective closing.
The role involves:
- Managing some existing customer relationships.
- Delivering an effective Sales proposal and/or presentation at on-site customer meetings.
- Working and interacting with senior management in corporate entities.
- Taking responsibility for all stages of the Sentenial sales cycle including but not limited to the following; developing a sales pipeline, sales meetings with the customers, understanding customer requirements and issues, preparing solution proposals, communicating effectively to demonstrate a technical and organisational ability to deliver, effective follow up, negotiating terms and closing business.
- Being responsible for meeting and maximizing individual annual sales and revenue growth target.
- Developing new business opportunities and maximizing penetration from existing customer accounts.
- Identifying and driving continuous business improvements within the sales processes and products.
- Delivering presentations and product demonstrations.
- Responding to RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Regular travel to customer sites will be required.
- Previous Sales Executive experience selling within the Financial Industry.
- An ambitious highly motivated, dynamic, adaptive self starter with high energy and motivation who is looking for the opportunity to grow a business.
- Demonstrate a good pleasant manner.
- Strong influencing skills and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Results focused with a measured approach.
- Capable of listening, analysing and understanding customer requirements.
- A demonstrated ability to articulate the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of a product.
- Candidates will have sales experience and the ability to develop effective client relationships.
- Previous experience in the payments industry would be beneficial.
- Demonstrate an understanding of SEPA.
- Ability to develop good relations with customers.
- Sales track record.
Sentenial is based in West Dublin / Maynooth off the M4 motorway, approximately 25 minutes from Dublin City Centre and 10 minutes from Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. It is highly accessible by car, commuter rail, bus and train. Sentenial also offer a free shuttle service every morning from Maynooth train station.
No assistance required from agencies at this time. Thank you.