Sales/Customer Service Representative
The Taxback Group is a provider of world leading international taxation, finance and fulfilment services to clients in over 100 countries ranging from blue-chip financial service companies to individual investors & cross-border workers.
Due to continued business expansion we are looking to recruit three Sales/Customer Service Representatives to join our team here in Kilkenny on a permanent basis.
The specific role purpose consists of working as part of a team to increase customer numbers (RTAs) and realised revenue to target through the negotiation and implementation of effective calling campaigns.
- To increase revenue to target in target markets.
- To take responsibility for individual targets.
- To call all leads provided and convert potential clients.
- To track all communication with the potential or existing customer.
- To complete all documentation required per process clearly and correctly.
- To respond to potential customer/existing customer queries with a friendly and professional tone and language in both spoken and written communication.
- To convince the potential / existing customer the importance of expedient communication and provision of information.
- To achieve set targets – details of which are furnished in a separate document (Appendix B).
- To identify key product and process issues for resolution, propose solutions and implement where appropriate.
- To provide a weekly performance report to your manager.
- To ensure all own work is completed in a timely and effective manner.
- To support the overall team work.
- To be professional in personal presentation, communication, timeliness and general behaviour to all internal and external customers.
- To treat all ESS/Taxback resources, processes and people with respect, honesty and integrity.