SMB Services Operations Manager (EMEA)
Hi there! We've updated our Jobs site and added some new features to improve your experience.
This position is based in our EU Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
The area: SMB Sales and Operations
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
The role: SMB Services Operations Manager (EMEA)
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders who guide our client sales teams to success. As a Sales manager, you lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions. You also work with the Sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers help their teams deliver on ambitious targets, and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to exceed revenue and merchant growth targets across markets and verticals. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
- Manage and coach high-performing teams of account associates and strategists working on the operations and support of Google???s advertising program and delivery of service levels in a fast paced and complex environment across multiple disciplines and time zones.
- Take a lead role in developing best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Google???s revenue-generating products while achieving goals in quality, customer satisfaction, efficiency and up-selling.
- Manage an effective capacity plan (multiple sites) and increase effectiveness of staff by recognising opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures to meet customer needs and develop the business proactively to meet business goals.
- Utilise the fully interactive voice recognition (IVR) to best serve the customer and the business in terms of, speed, efficiency and productivity.
- Drive ongoing service improvements and projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Experience leading a customer service environment with focus on process and system improvement, call centre and phone technology knowledge.
- Demonstrated operations and people management aptitude with an ability to build, motivate and mentor teams.
- Experience of ITIL / service management and business process practices.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within Google.
- Excellent communication skills and creative problem-solving abilities.