Due to continued expansion and focus delivering maximum jobseeker traffic to our websites worldwide a vacancy has arisen for an SEO Executive.
About the Company
Our business began in Ireland in 1995 with one site Irishjobs.ie, and now we run websites across 16 countries in Europe, Africa and the Americas. Saongroup now has over 390 staff around the world. Saongroup is owned by StepStone.
StepStone Group www.stepstone.com is one of the world's leading job site companies with operations in Europe, America and Africa. We operate some of the strongest online job portals with more than 300,000 jobs advertised per month across 20 countries. Founded in 1996, StepStone employs 1,500 employees and serves more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
About the Role
Due to continued expansion and focus on delivering maximum jobseeker traffic to our websites worldwide a vacancy has arisen for an SEO Executive. The SEO Executive will report to the Group Head of SEO. The candidate will be based in our head office in Dublin. The role is of high priority for the company and the successful candidate will fulfil the following expectations:
- Review and report upon site and page structure, recommending SEO improvements for Saongroup.com sites.
- Generate & manage content ideas and contribute to content development on Saongroup.com sites to achieve agreed targets.
- Maintain research of key markets and key competitors.
- Achieve agreed targets for content generation, link acquisition and non-paid search traffic (defined by Adobe Analytics).
- 2+ years of proven SEO experience required
- Strong Knowledge of Google algorithms and ranking strategies
- Detailed knowledge of the internet market including job sites, blogging and social networking.
- Able to analyse web pages and make detailed SEO recommendations
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Proficiency with SEO and keywords research Tools, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Enthusiasm for and a commitment to keep up to date with current SEO strategies and algorithm changes
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and reporting skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a global team
- An experienced SEO Executive looking for an opportunity to prove your ability on a global stage.