SAP Finance Systems Analyst
SAP Finance Systems Analyst
12 Month FTC , Cork City, Ireland
Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Well known International Technology Company has an opening for a SAP Finance Systems Analyst with strong systems analysis and support skills to join their Global Finance Support Centre. The successful candidate will serve as key point of contact for project teams providing systems expertise when necessary.
Duties will include:
- Acting as key point of contact for project teams providing systems expertise when necessary
- Documenting and maintaining process flows and system changes within the GFSC knowledge bas
- Providing systems and process training to internal partners as appropriate
- Working with external partners to resolve issues, and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Analysing requests and translate business and technical requirements into workable solutions.
Monthly Financial Close Process
- ensure that all close-impacting system issues are being actively worked toward resolution to ensure financial close happens on-time
- perform re-open/close process in SAP within service level as required by global teams
- hand-off responsibilities to other regional counterparts as part of the
- "follow-the-sun" support model
SAP enhancement requests
- partner with IS&T and business users to manage region-impacting enhancements through development, testing and deployment
- ensure all related tickets are updated and management reports include most recent information
- raise issues or obstacles to the appropriate team as soon as they are discovered and manage them through resolution
eApproval/Route Management Center/FinRef Administration
- manage all routes, signature authorities and people changes within SOx/ICAT controls
- deliver timely changes to configuration options to ensure business is able to process purchasing processes without delay
- primary point of contact for Financial Analysts and Division Controllers on P2P related system functions and processes
IS&T production support ticket management
- track issues, ensuring timely delivery of solutions from IS&T support teams, and validating resolution with business users
- perform trend analysis on problems, and work to identify, document, report and/or resolve root cause
- act as an escalation point for GFSC Tier 1 agents with regard to finance system issues
- 3+ years relevant experience; preferably in Accounting or Information Systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of financial systems, SAP R/3 FI & SD is essential
- Experience with reconciliation tools and eApproval are highly beneficial.
- Experience in a support environment
- Experience documenting business processes
- Excellent customer service skills, including support for executive leadership
- Experience with advanced Excel Pivot Table, Formula, & Macro skills strongly preferred
- Financial Accounting work experience and/or CPA preferred
- The ability to: prioritise workload, work independently and also as part of a global team, coordinate activities across a broad range of technical and process specialists
- Must be able to anticipate potential issues and work proactively to provide and implement solutions to a wide range of issues, some with cross-functional aspects.
- Must be highly organized, show attention to detail, and be able to work under tight deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.