Johnson & Johnson EMEA Development Center Limerick have an opportunity for a SAP Deliver Solution Analyst
The Johnson and Johnson EMEA Development Center is currently seeking a SAP Deliver Solution Analyst to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
- Develop and deploy SAP SD and Logistics solutions
- Develop and deploy SAP Supply Chain Planning solutions
- Work with Scrum Teams to ensure design, build and test meet required acceptance criteria and business requirements.
- Configure, unit test, support UAT and provide user documentation within SAP SD and Logistics for new functionalities
- Coordinate change and ensure compliance with internal change management processes.
- Develop and deploy SAP Finance solutions.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in SAP SD, SAP Finance, SAP manufacturing and Logistics within a regulated batch managed environment.
- Multiple deployments of SAP SD/LE /SAP manufacturing solutions in a global pharmaceutical company.
- Strong knowledge of GxP and Computer System Validation requirements.
- Strong integration knowledge with SAP WM/MM, PP and PP-PI preferred.
- Integration experience with eWM for pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution would be a plus.
- Experience defining, implementing and rolling out solutions for SAP SD / SAP Manufacturing and Logistics
- Ability to communicate functional requirements to developers and provide implementation guidance.
- Extensive experience with SD/LE / PP-PI/QM configuration, plus experience in the integration of SAP with external systems such as RF, WMS , 3PL systems, MES, LIMS and process historians
- Strong knowledge of the integration points with other modules such as FI-CO, MM, PP, SD and PP-PI
- Strong knowledge of SOX and Computer System Validation requirements
- Experience defining, implementing and rolling out solutions for SAP Finance
- Extensive experience with FICO configuration, plus experience in the integration of SAP with external systems such as BW, BPC and BPM
- Strong knowledge of SAP PP-PI/PP/QM required
- Experience with LIMS integration in pharmaceutical manufacturing would be a plus.
- Possess a solid understanding of AGILE development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with the users, understand requirements and propose options.
- Adaptability to a multicultural environment.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Team player.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business / Information Systems or related fields.
- SAP certification.