Job Title: Risk and Go
Job Title: Risk and Governance Manager for Quote Me Happy
Aviva Role Level: C
Location: Knocknacarra, Co. Galway
The purpose of the role is to provide on site, risk, governance, regulatory and compliance expertise in line with the UK Governance and Regulatory standards and requirements. You will be responsible for measuring, monitoring and managing all claims risks and ensuring that the appropriate controls are in place and operating effectively. You will be responsible for the identification of loss events, regulatory breaches and the implementation and tracking of mitigating actions. You will also be expected to manage relationships with other Aviva locations. The role forms part of the QMH management team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Production of a monthly Governance & Compliance Assurance Report for the local management team.
- Local Control Framework testing, assessment and effectiveness report, including any appropriate improvement actions.
- Input and maintain Regulatory and Legislative Breaches on Aviva’s Sienna Breach Reporting system.
- Reporting all potential Loss Events to Central Governance Team and complete investigations as required.
- Review local performance assessment process (QA) to ensure effective and that quality circle is completed.
- Review local complaints management and audit process to ensure effectiveness.
- Review and analyse complaints received, identify trends and report to management team and make recommendations for improvement.
- To be a referral point for all regulatory related issues and maintain regulatory awareness.
- Ensure local completion of all Mandatory and Essential CBT’s.
- Provide Assurance for compliance with GI T&C scheme, including assessment and recording of local Risk and Competency levels.
- Track and record Claims Development Framework completion for location. Liaise and share best practice and/or highlight operational risks with the Compliance Manager community.
- Understanding of Aviva Risk Management Framework(IMMMR)
- Knowledge of Financial Services market and regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of the principles of Systems Thinking.
- Good knowledge of the Training and Competence regulated environment across all areas
- Knowledge of devising and introducing FSA and related procedures
- Knowledge of Aviva Complaints process
- In-depth knowledge of the GI business areas and GI product suites
- Knowledge of Care Principles
- Motivational leadership
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong communication and infl.....
To view the full job description, please click the link below