We are recruiting and would like to hear from individuals with strong retail experience, working at manager level and looking for the next step in their career. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing organisation.
The Money Shop is part of Dollar Financial Global Corporation, a US based billion dollar company expecting to double in size and scope over the next 2 years. We are now expanding in ROI and we are recruiting!
Dollar Financial Corp. is a leading international financial services company serving under-banked consumers. The Company’s store network is the second-largest network in the United States and the largest network in both Canada and the United Kingdom. Dollar Financial also has approximately 156 franchised and agent locations in Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States. Dollar Financial subsidiaries operate a network of 1,361 stores, including 1,302 company operated stores, in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Poland and Romania Ireland.
We would like to hear from individuals with strong retail experience, working at manager level and looking for the next step in their career. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing organisation.
Main responsibilities within the role:
- Recruitment, retention and development of the Store Team
- Training the Store Team ensuring all team members receive appropriate training and support
- Motivating staff and leading by example to achieve individual and store targets
- Conducting regular performance appraisals and one-to-ones with members of staff to review their performance
- Clearly and professionally communicating both verbally and in writing to provide effective communication to the store team
- Implementing Company sales strategies and customer service initiatives within the store to maximise revenue opportunities and meet store and district objectives
- Providing and ensuring quality customer service is consistently delivered to all customers
- Ensuring all customer issues and complaints are dealt with efficiently and professionally at store level and if necessary, are escalated to the District Manager
- Cross-selling additional products to all customers
- Providing feedback to your team with regards to selling and customer service
- Creating opportunities by relationship building and conversing with customers to ensure their needs are being met through TMS products
- Managing the Financial and Commercial Performance of the store
- Results Driven
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Leadership skills
- Ability to plan, organise and delegate effectively
- Has a keen eye for detail
- People Management skills
- Desire to coach, manage and improve the performance of others
- Ability to solve problems and make quick decisions
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Financial Management skills
Suitable candidates will have at least one year experience working at Store Manager level