Restructuring Executive Belfast .
What impact will you make?
Deloitte has an exciting opportunity for Restructuring Executives to join our dynamic Restructuring Services team in the Belfast office. The Restructuring Services team manages some of Ireland’s largest corporate and personal restructurings assignments and portfolios. The role requires an ability to ensure deadlines are met whilst also maintaining and developing key relationships.
About the Team
The Restructuring Services team provides restructuring, enforcement, insolvency, investigation and advisory services to under-performing companies, portfolios and their stakeholders. The team is supported by Deloitte specialists in corporate finance, audit, tax and consulting, and/or sector expects. Restructuring Services includes both pre-insolvency and insolvency services.
About this Opportunity
The role affords the opportunity for responsibility for management of a Client Portfolio to maximise outcomes for stakeholders.
Responsible for day to day management, progression and implementation of strategy for client portfolio to maximise outcome for stakeholders
Responsibility for preparation, management and adherence to all financial matters to include reconciliations, cash flows, budgets, forecasts and final outcome statements
Responsibility for adherence to internal controls to effectively manage client portfolio and associated risks
Responsibility for ensuring that a comprehensive, up to date position on each assignment is maintained
Responsibility for assisting and developing strategic solutions to complex issues that arise to maximise the outcome for stakeholders
Responsibility for marketing and disposal phase of property assets / portfolios to ensure minimal delays in getting assets on market and sales completed
Responsibility for management of supplier & third party relationships - engagement with various third parties to include legal advisors, sales agents, property agents, project managers, purchasers, tenants and other professionals to ensure progression of portfolio to maximise outcome for stakeholders
Responsibility for administration and attendance to all types of insolvency and restructuring processes to include examinerships, receiverships, liquidations
Responsibility for administration and attendance to include attendance at meetings, preparation of notices and correspondence, employee entitlement claims, adjudication of creditor claims
Responsibility for financial management of client portfolio
Responsibility for client portfolio and case related correspondence and telephone calls
Responsibility for completion of statutory returns to include submissions and filings to Revenue, CRO and DJEJ
Attend and liaise with team members on site visits to client’s offices and properties
Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the role
Provide support and assistance to the senior management and members of the wider team
- 1-2 years property management related experience desirable
- Accounting, finance or property management third level qualifications / professional qualifications desirable but not essential
- Strong client-centred skills
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and meet targets / deadlines whilst also maintaining accuracy / attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with professionals in legal, property and other professions
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of products essential, including the use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent English both spoken and written
- Reliable and flexible to the needs of the role / business
- Positive attitude
We love speaking with professionals about their next career move, to Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now.