Research Consultant required for W5 Marketing in Rathmines, Dublin 6.
W5 is a specialist research company, dedicated to measuring what really matters to customers. It is a relatively young agency that has grown substantially since setting up in 2001. With its focus on measuring customer experience it has developed a varied and established client base in the financial services, hospitality and utility sectors. Key clients include: Ulster Bank, AIB, Bord Gáis Networks, Fáilte Ireland, Tourism Ireland, Airtricity, Arnotts and Citroën. The business is wholly owned by Genesis, a Management Consultancy firm which share the same office. Both businesses work very closely together and often projects would be delivered jointly. Due to continued growth W5 is seeking to recruit a team member who will manage client relationships, be responsible for delivery of projects, and provide day-to-day support to other members of the W5 team.
Job Spec and Core Responsibilities;
- Overall responsibility for key client management.
- Day to day management, design and coordination of Market Research projects.
- Management of several projects simultaneously across key clients and varied sectors, specifically including:
- Proposal Preparation.
- Questionnaire and Discussion Guide Design.
- Management and Coordination of Fieldwork Teams.
- Analysis and Presentation of Data.
- Focus Group Moderation.
- Preparation and Provision of Insightful and Actionable Reports for Clients.
- Provide support to other project team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication/ presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of autonomy.
- Knowledge about online tools and internet technologies.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously while also meeting deadlines.
- Mathematical /strong analytical mind.
- Well organised.
- High standards.
- Natural problem solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- Third Level Degree in Marketing, Business, Management, Sociology or of similar nature.
- Experience within Market Research whether client side or agency side, preferable.
- Strong experience of data analysis and reporting.
- Working knowledge and understanding of online survey tool (Confirmit) - similar to SPSS; preferable but not necessary.