Sales Assistant for National Truck Rental in Dublin
- Responsible for internet sales enquiries and bookings, including maintaining records for all internet based activity, responding to customer queries and taking bookings.
- Monitor and record movements of rental fleet to ensure vehicle availability is known at all times.
- Take telephone bookings, commencement and closing of rental agreements.
- Ensure all invoices are issued correctly and that appropriate charges are passed on to the customer.
- Liaise with Service Office and assist with any requirements for replacement vehicles on contract fleet.
- Other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Previous experience working in a sales role or relative.
- Clean Class B Driving Licence.
- Good computer skills, including excel & word & internet.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Drive to succeed within the organisation.
- Remuneration will be based on experience and will be made up of a basic salary and commission.