The successful candidate will play a key role in change, innovation, automation, governance and release management
They will manage projects across software applications, infrastructure and production to ensure the highest level of release and environments management standards and processes are being implemented.
- Work within our Release and Environments Management Team - building environments, automating release process and supporting multiple teams
- Work closely with the Development and QA Teams on all software builds/releases and environments support
- Functionally manage project and production environments in relation to software releases and software change management
- Promote best practices of release and environments management - DevOps
- 2+ years’ experience as a release / configuration / build engineer
- Automation experience - Deployment automation, configuration management automation - Scripting (Batch Operations, VBScript, Powershell)
- Experience in Build tools
- Deployment Technologies (FTP, TrueUpdate, SSH)
- MSI (InstallShield, WiX)
- Web development (PHP, MySQL)
- Strong exposure / experience on Continuous Integration (automated/manual)
- Application Lifecycle Management tools and process
- Competent in SQL and SQL Management Studio
- Testing Tools exposure
Education & Training:
- Third Level Qualification in Computer Science / IT or relevant work experience
Email your CV, in confidence, to Mr. James Forde, Software Development Director – through the Apply Button.
Closing date - 31st October, 2017.