Regulatory Reporting Accountants and Senior Accountants experienced in Form PF, Annex IV, SEC, working with CBI
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Facilitate the preparation and coordination of regulatory reporting in accordance with applicable regulations, including reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI).
Job Duties in Brief:
- Coordinate the filing of monthly and quarterly CBI reporting, including MMIF. Liaise with teams across CFS to gather required data and analyse accordingly.
- Communicate with the CBI and respond to moderately complex inquiries. Relay queries to, and gather information from employees and/or outside offices.
- Prepare annual, semi-annual and quarterly regulatory reports which may include Annex IV, SEC Form PF, Form CPO-PQR & Form SLT
- Obtain working knowledge of the CFS proprietary systems
- Participate in group meetings to exchange status, data, etc.
- Maintain effective contact/communication within members of the office and other CFS offices at various levels in the organization.
- Develop client contacts, when necessary, and be regularly available and responsive to their interpersonal and business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with internal parties
- Compose, format and edit routine correspondence and documentation
- Suggest methods and procedures for new work assignments, reviewing with supervisor for input or approval
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Part qualified CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other professional designation preferred
- Asset Management experience in either an Audit Firm, Administrator, Investment Manager or other financial institution
- Advanced knowledge in derivatives
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word essential
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.