Our Clients are looking for an experienced Regulatory Governance Manager-Telecoms. Please call Keith on 01 4663983
Regulatory Governance Manager-Telecoms
Our clients, a large firm operating in the Telecoms sector, are looking to recruit an experienced Manager to lead their Regulatory Governance team. The primary role of the Senior Manager, Regulatory Governance, will be to lead the process to develop a new governance structure and to evaluate any other proposals that may arise and to lead s oversight of any new governance structures that may be put in place.
- Responsible for delivering a consultation and if appropriate a decision on new governance structures for the telecoms wholesale Sector.
- Leading the drafting of relevant documentation
- Potentially evaluating any proposals from other interested parties in respect of its governance structures
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders including industry and European Commission
- Co-ordinating a wide group of company staff including those legal, economic, financial and engineering expertise
- Monitoring the implementation of any new governance structures
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of such governance structures
- Liaison with colleagues in related operational and compliance issues
- Leading a small team
- Managing relevant external advisors
- · A relevant third level qualification in Compliance, Legal, Business or Telecoms
- · At least 5 years relevant work experience at a senior level.
- · Experience working in a regulatory environment, whether in a governmental organisation, consultancy or corporate entity.
- · Familiarity with electronic communications or technology sectors and the national/EU legal framework
- · A proven ability to apply strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving techniques to a wide range of theoretical and practical problems
- · A proven track record in leading people and working in a multi-functional and multi-skilled team environment.
- · Managing the scoping and delivery of complex projects
- Audit / internal control governance experience
- · Ability to draft complex documentation in a rational, evidence-based, clear and concise manner.
For more details call Keith on 01 4663983