Regional Sales Manager required to join a prospering energy business team in order to assist in sales pipeline and growth. The role is based in the Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Kildare, Louth and Wexford region.
Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Areas to Cover: Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Kildare, Louth, Wexford
- Your role will consist of managing a sales pipeline and feeding leads into this pipeline. You will also be required to generate new leads from new sources and report on these sources monthly. You will be required to keep the inhouse CRM system up to date each day and the CRM is used to track KPI's which are reviewed at monthly sales meetings.
- AEI currently receives enough leads in your region each month to fill approximately 60% of your role. It’s important that new leads are generated to fill the role. You will be required to vet an enquiry and decide if it’s worth a site visit.
- At a site visit, you will need to gain an understanding as to what the customer wants, and to see if it’s possible to install this system at their home or site. You will need to cost the job and regular contact with our installers and your manager will help with this process.
- The next step is to take the order, collect a deposit and hand the project over to our installers and admin team to process.
- You will need to be able to deal with homeowners, builders and mechanical contractors fluently and on a regular basis.
- Experience in Renewable Technologies or heating systems would be a great advantage.
- Excellent communication and time management is required to process multiple clients at any one time.
- You will be using our web based CRM system, Outlook, Excel and Word daily, and a full understanding of these programmes is essential. Training will be provided on our CRM system only.
- Strong track record in business development, prospecting and closing sales a distinct advantage.
- A naturally positive attitude is essential.
- Full clean driving licence is required.
Technologies to Sell:
Solar thermal, solar PV, heat pumps, underfloor heating, condensing gas/oil boilers, heating controls, heat recovery ventilation covers a lot of the technologies you will be expected sell to both domestic and commercial clients.
Benefits of the Role:
You will have the ability to manage the role yourself.
Processing of inbound leads is a standardised process, but generating new leads and making new connections is where you can really grow the role to suit your own abilities and contacts.
Working as part of a small sales team in an expanding company, gives you the ability to shape the role and company itself.
Salary plus bonus.
OTE of €50k+
Car, laptop, phone, fuel card.
If you feel that you could be a good fit within the AEI Sales team, please apply via the “Apply Now” button.