Global Information Security Project Manager required for major financial services company
A major financial services company is recruiting for a Regional Head of Security Engineering to join their team. This person will be project manager for global information security projects.
You will identify security requirements and ensure they are implemented, in addition you will ensure that the implemented security controls operate as designed. To do this you will deploy, configure and support global security technologies.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and drive the execution of these plans to ensure project success.
- Assist in the rapid execution of information security initiatives by maintaining an appropriate level of prioritization, focus and persistence in an environment of significant change and growth.
- Act as a project assurance representative on many projects simultaneously. Ensure that project objectives are delivered on time and meet stakeholder expectations for quality.
- Provide security subject matter expertise, evaluating proposals and recommending available solutions.
- Manages a group of staff; Plans and controls day to day project tasks and budgets.
- Leads a team of specialists who perform standard tasks.
- Relevant experience implementing or supporting host based security tools
- Minimum 8 years of experience in information security experience including extensive project management experience.
- A full understanding of information security functions (confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and authorization)
- CISSP (or CISSP Associate) preferred
If you are interested in this role and feel you are qualified please apply or contact Gary Caffrey at Harvey Nash for a confidential chat by calling 01 674 1425