Regional General Managers – China
<span style="font-family: cali
Regional General Managers – China
Saongroup.com is one of the fastest growing online recruitment companies in the world, with offices in 19 countries across 4 continents. Saongroup.com has its head office is Dublin, Ireland and employs more than 2,000 people internationally. Flagship online recruitment brands within the Group include IrishJobs.ie, Jobs.ie, NIJobs.com, CaribbeanJobs.com, Jobs.lu, Tecoloco.com (Central America) and PNet.co.za (South Africa).
Building on the success of core established Saongroup China businesses in Tianjin, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hefei and Zhongshan, Saongroup.com is currently undergoing a major expansion across China, establishing multiple new sales call centre offices and delivering our online recruitment solutions across several new markets across the country.
We are actively seeking industry experienced expat General Managers to compliment our local Chinese management expertise in helping to build, launch, manage and grow our presence across China.
- Establish and launch new office within targeted location in regional China.
- Hire and manage mid level management team across sales, marketing, systems, finance, customer service and HR.
- Build and manage high volume call centre sales team (approx 250 staff) and achieve monthly headcount targets
- Establish robust management tools, metrics and reporting structure to facilitate effective running of large call centre sales team across pipeline management, renewal and conversion rates, call volume and sales target delivery.
- Full P&L responsibility for regional office with particular focus on delivery monthly targeted sales revenue
- Implementation and review of tactical and strategic sales initiatives
- Delivery of targeted KPIs across sales, marketing, finance, customer service and HR.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings on strategic issues.
- In-depth competitive Analysis and market trends investigation within region.
- Delivery of monthly marketing metrics across jobseeker visitors, user experience, conversion and application rates
- Manage and measure and customer relationship management practices
- Delivery effective sales training programs across multiple levels
- Report to and regularly update Regional CEO on all key metrics.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior management role encompassing call centre, wholesale and/or online sales industry experience.
- General Management level experience is desirable however Sales Directors with experience managing high volume sales teams in a B2B sales organization will also be considered.
- Track record of improving the profitability and value of a firm or business unit in a senior leadership position, with demonstration of expertise in industry concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience in call centre, online recruitment or media a distinct advantage.
- Expertise in, and passion for emerging trends in online, SEO, SEM, applications, social media is desirable.
- Client focused, with a proven track record of success in driving sales and profits, and in building and developing teams of highly performing sales professionals.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong ability to work in high-pressure situations, and excellent business acumen.
- Excellent commun.....
To view the full job description, please click the link below