Reference Data Services Specialist - Contract
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.
Job DescriptionThis role will form part of the Reference Data Services team (RDS).
The company serves clients in more than 150 countries and has relationships with 99 percent of the US Fortune 500 companies and 83 percent of the Fortune Global 500. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Bank of America has maintained a presence in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region since 1922. Bank of America employs over 14,000 people in Europe with approximately 630 employed in Ireland
The RDS team is a global team with operations in Singapore, Hyderabad, Dublin, New York and Charlotte and deals primarily with supporting the static business needs of the bank and its clients. RDS supports all products streams and is responsible for client onboarding through to trading account set up and Ecommerce and Product Data functionalities.
- Maintaining a large volume of static requirements for client base for various product streams.
- Query management
- Establishment of good working relationships internally with the front office, sales, middle and back office teams
- Develop and maintain procedures
- Ensure compliance with target control standards
To apply online click here
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs with an emphasis on Excel a preference
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high standards when dealing with tight deadlines, high volumes and demanding trading desks and clients
- Clear communicator both written and verbal with both internal departments and external clients / counterparties
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and resolve queries independently
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Strong team player
- Meticulous attention to detail and market deadlines
- Flexible, enthusiastic and hard working approach
- Good problem solving ability