Recruitment & HR Specialist
Reason for the Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with a HR team (People Services) who work in partnership with the business to foster a work environment that attracts and inspires excellence in people so that Sage is successful in the achievement of business results.
The key focus of this role is to support our managers in an end to end recruitment services across the business and offer an exceptional candidate experience to all potential applicants to Sage. The successful candidate will also be responsible for delivering an effective and professional HR and administration support to meet the operational needs of the business, our customers and our people, applying best HR practice and driving behaviours consistent with the Sage guiding principles.
Key areas of responsibility
- Attract high quality candidates through developing and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Reviewing the current recruitment process to make recommendations for improvements.
- Take an active role in implementing an in-house recruitment software package.
- Ensure consistency in look and content of job descriptions.
- Improve working relationships with agencies to create a true business partnership and PSL list.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle from the authorisation process through to offer stage. Including advertising vacancies, shortlisting, arranging interviews, attending interviews, conducting psychometric testing, taking references, offering feedback, liaising with hiring managers, agencies and Head of departments.
- Develop a strong direct recruitment pipeline through social media.
- Recruitment administration and maintenance of records and systems as required
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong high volume recruitment in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Educated to 3rd level with relevant degree and / or CIPD qualified
Knowledge of Microsoft office essential
- Previous experience of recruitment at different levels and challenging markets including "best practice recruitment and selection techniques e.g. behavioral interviewing techniques
- Knowledge and experience of conducting and interpreting psychometric/personality tests an advantage
- Sound working knowledge of employment legislation, policies, procedures and best practice
- Experience of undertaking projects and implementing required outcomes
- Previous experience of advising managers and employees on full range of recruitment related issues
- Deliver results- Delivers day to day responsibilities while supports projects and implements new ways of working.
- Customer focus- Demonstrates the ability to see the situation from a customer's perspective and offers the appropriate support and/or solution.
- Innovate and think creatively- Seeks out new processes both internally and externally, and evaluates them for implementation.
- Manage change- Actively seeks to continuously improve the departments’ operations by identifying synergies with other areas and opportunities for best practice.