Due to the expansion of our Staffing Partner team in Morgan McKinley we are delighted to be hiring an experienced Recruiter to take on the role of Recruitment Delivery Specialist.
Morgan McKinley are a professional staffing and talent management company with over 700 employees in 10 countries. Due to the expansion of our Staffing Partner team we are delighted to be hiring an experienced Recruiter to take on the role of Recruitment Delivery Specialist.
Sales / Placement Levels:
- Achieving recruitment requirements for the client in line with hiring plans.
- Attracting and retaining suitable candidates
- Maintaining personal and team activity levels (as agreed with your manager)
- Ensuring acceptable % fill rate is achieved.
- Working to strict deadlines regarding hiring plans
- Ensuring candidates hired represent the client's commitments and brand values.
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Developing and researching new tools for sourcing candidates
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
Commercial Awareness / Account Development:
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the client's business and proactively analysing to expand on services offered.
- In depth knowledge of site workings and departments / role profiles.
- Maintaining in depth knowledge of competitor sectors within the client's industry.
- Involvement in devising marketing policies for the division and completing all scheduled marketing activity
- Working alongside the client to continuously improve the relationship between Morgan McKinley and the client and to ensure that the Projects Team are continuing to align their goals with that of their clients
- Working in conjunction with contingency desks to improve service delivery metrics.
Account Management: Customer Service & Relationships:
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Post-interview debriefing of candidates
- Managing the closing of the recruitment process
- Ensuring that all candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- Completing check ins on each placed candidate on site on an ongoing basis.
- Capable of building constructive and productive business relationships at all levels with key personnel onsite in their clients
- Working in conjunction with the relevant client to filter any updates to the projects team to ensure the right fit for the clients.
- Account Management
- Reporting regularly to their clients on market knowledge and updates.
- Liaising with the client's stakeholders / Line Managers to meet ongoing recruitment requirements.
- To ensure consistency in quality standards.
- Ability to contribute and manage process improvements and new initiatives to achieve best practice in recruitment standards
- Participation in different models of recruitment eg. Interviews /assessment centres etc
Administration and Process improvement
- Involvement and participation in the tender process for new business in the staffing partner division.
- Reference checking of candidates
- Taking incoming job bookings from their clients including detailed job specification and campaign information.
- Co-ordinating 'live bookings' and arranging interviews between the client and candidates
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system and administration of client and candidate files to ensure all are kept up to date including interview notes and interview feedback etc.
- Ongoing administration of Leaver Reports, Internal Moves and Promotions.
- Collate and produce regular recruitment status reports for both Premier Group and the client.
- Take an active role in reviewing recruitment processes and strategies.
- This position requires the flexibility to work across offices and also onsite with the client. Main location will be Cork but strong relationship with Dublin office.
Skills / Requirements:
- Recruitment experience preferred
- Computer literate
- Accountable and responsible for quality of recruitment productivity and generated information for reporting.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to work consistently during both high and low volume recruitment projects.
- Personable and approachable.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Professional and diplomatic
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to work at ease in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strategic thinking
- Commercially aware
- Previous experience or understanding of contact centre operating mechanisms and industry
- Can do outlook and positive thinking
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.