To provide a wide range of administration support across all Global Diagnostics services
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end patient appointment & result communication process
- Preparing referral letters and following up on patient reports
- Liaise with local admin team in remote clinics & hospitals
- Completing daily worklists
- Updating information across different information systems
- Answer phones and dealing with patient and doctor queries
- Cross training across other Global admin roles to facilitate holiday cover or additional support during busy periods.
- Staff roster management support
- Part of roster to carry the “on call” phone
- Assist in generating hospital invoices & other payments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills.
- Highly organised and able to deal with several tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous financial experience would be a bonus
- Ability to work on own initiative essential.
- Friendly and professional manner and confidence in working with people at all levels in a company.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Flexibility in approach to work.
- Flexibility in availability to work
- Ability to be discreet and act in a confident manner when necessary.
- Ability to learn quickly (systems training will be provide for 1-2 days)
- Computer literate in Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ E-mail.