We are currently looking for Quantity Surveyors to work within the Dublin, Galway and Cork regions.
We are currently looking for Quantity Surveyors to work within the Dublin, Galway and Cork regions. Our clients range from main contractors to client side within the construction industry. The projects can range from small scale to large projects in the value of €250m.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- A proven track record in managing commercial contracts and projects to ensure project delivery against agreed success criteria
- Strong commercial awareness with experience in managing disputes including claims resolution
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying and/or Construction Management
- Experience in managing and developing standard construction contract forms
- Full drivers licence is required
- Experience of commercial and residential projects from inception to completion
- Obtain quotations, evaluate prices, issue contracts and continue general Subcontractor management protocols including payment schedules as required
- Preparation of monthly Valuations, including the evaluation of variations for inclusion in the progress claim
- Possess strong skills in planning; organisational and time management
- Communication skills with the ability to build sound business relationships with all stakeholders
For more information, please contact Paul on: 01 4744657 or e-mail me on: