QA Manager - Our Client, a global food manufacturing group, are currently recruiting for the position of Quality Manager to join their business. Contact Siobhan on 01 8788240.
Our Client, a global food manufacturing group, are currently recruiting for the posiiton of Quality Manager to join their business.This opportunity offers excellent career opportunities.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for Quality Assurance & control of both raw materials and finished products.
They will facilitate compliance with Quality/Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures and product specifications on the factory floor.
- Facilitate the development & implementation of Quality Standards
- Compliance with Global HACCP programme and Global Quality Management System
- Implement relevant quality related systems
- Execution of continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers, agencies, regulatory bodies and all relevant internal functions
- Prepare facility for quality audits
- Manage hygiene procedures and promote continuous improvement
- Devise and implement relevant changes to SOPs are required
- Diploma or higher in a Food Technology, Microbiology or a related Science related discipline
- Knowledge of quality Systems: BRC6, ISO 22000:2005, ISO/TS 22022-1:2009 and FSSC 22000
- Experience and knowledge of HACCP systems
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is essential
- Strong background in Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Excellent written, numerical and verbal skills
- A strong numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key data
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and change management initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coaching and conflict management skills
Send CV for immediate review to Carmel McCabe-Curran via link below. All details treated in the strictest of confidence.