CREGG Recruitment is currently recruiting a Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs Manager for a Galway based multinational client. This is a 12-month initial contract. Please contact Aisling Conroy on 091 700816 / 086 0464671.
CREGG Recruitment is currently recruiting a Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs Manager for a Galway based multinational client. This is a 12-month initial contract.
Reporting to the EMEA VP of Quality and Compliance, the QA/RA Manager is responsible for the compliance of the multi-site Quality Management System through the day to day business operations and organisations objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Possesses and applies a broad expertise of Quality and Regulatory to contribute to the development of company objectives and maintain a compliant Quality Management System.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of the organization's operations and practices to enable informed decisions, and provide direction to Quality team and other functional areas.
- Responsibility for management of delivery of projects originated in QA or Quality deliverables of business wide projects.
- Provides point of escalation for Quality impacting business operations.
- Operates with business latitude and quality focus. Determines and develops approach to solutions where situations may have little or no precedent, with new and expanding business operations.
- Makes prompt and sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty that produce effective end results. Applies risk assessment techniques in such circumstances.
- Drives business improvements through management, mentoring and support of the QA Team.
- Drives compliance cross functionally in alignment with the regional objective for collaboration and multi-site ISO13485 certification.
- Maintains quality agreements and collaboration with Third Parties both intercompany and external.
- Manages the budget and resources of the department to ensure funds and resources are applied to fulfill the strategic goals of the company.
- A degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering or other related subject.
- A minimum of 7 years experience with 3-5 years of progressively responsible positions.
- A broad knowledge of quality and regulated environments and industry regulators.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to manage or co-ordinate high performing teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- A capacity to influence across regions and territories to gain acceptance and accountability of multi-site collaborations.
Job ref: 13698
To discuss this opportunity confidentially please contact Aisling Conroy at CREGG Recruitment on 091 700816 / 086 0464671.