Quality Control Administrator, supporting the QC Officer, United Drug, D24
QUALITY CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
A full time permanent position has arisen within the HSC Operations Team for a Quality Control Administrator. Supporting the QC Officer you will be responsible for the overall quality system by ensuring compliance with all ISO, GDP and legal requirements within a fast paced warehouse environment. This is a junior role, suitable for somebody looking to develop their career in Quality.
- Liaise with Operations staff and other members of the Quality team on all quality issues.
- Facilitate audit inspections as required.
- Coordinate the closeout of corrective / preventive actions in Operations by the specific target dates following complaints or audit non-conformances.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of Temperature Monitoring, HSE Temperature KPI’s and HSE Van monitoring.
- Carryout IMB Sampling Exercises as required.
- Carryout Exempt Medicines Checks at Goods-In.
- Act as operational contact for Recalls.
- Assist in the analysis of quality-related customer complaints.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail & organisation skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Ms Office Skills.
- At least 1 years experience in a busy manufacturing/wholesale environment or relevent experience in intern role.