Quality Compliance & Document Controller
Our Client based in Letterkenny have an open position for Quality Compliance & Document Controller to join their team
Working within the QMS you will be required to:
- Maintain the Documentation Control System, initiating and driving continuous improvement in this area.
- Process documents for revision and approval.
- Process, distribute, and maintain controlled documentation.
- Monitor the distribution and reconciliation of documents.
- Train staff on document control processes and procedures.
- Plan and training activities within all areas of the company
- Log, track and report out on various Key Performance Indicators of the QMS, e.g.:
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Vendor Corrective Actions
- Customer Complaints
- Internal Audits
- Preventive Maintenance
- Change Control
- Non-Conforming Material
- Support Quality System maintenance and development across the business, liaising with other internal departments as required as part of day-to-day activities.
- Using the Continuous Improvement (CI) function within the company, coordinate & support all activity to the effective maintenance and running of the QMS.
- Support and execute on the Internal Audit system, maintaining independence at all times.
- Identify Quality System updates required as part of all activity, and track the execution of such updates.
- A qualification in a Quality related discipline (or similar) with 1 years experience within this field.
- Experience interacting with multiple disciplines within a company, eg. Engineering, Design, Operations/Production, Logistics.
- Knowledge / understanding of Quality Management Systems (eg. ISO 13485, ISO 9001)
- 3 years direct experience within a document control department.
- Have the ability to work within the QMS using own initiative, with a proven track record in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail in oral & written communication
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists