Quality Compliance Co-Ordinator
The ISO Compliance Co-Ordinator will work on the initial implementation of the company’s ISO Compliance efforts with their senior counterpart and ensure the continuous development and improvement of the documentation standards. The individual will be responsible for maintaining a robust compliance for the ISO 9001 standards. This will be an initial 6 month contract with possibilities to expand to a permanent role
This individual will report to and work closely with the Senior ISO Advisor. The main duties include:
- Implement and develop the ISO Documenting procedures designed by the Senior ISO Advisor
- To suggest improvements and evolve the documented quality systems.
- Ensure that the organization complies with the ISO 9001 International Quality Standard.
- Setup the ISO directory structure on the server for storage of all documentation (manuals, procedures, forms, instructions, specifications and Quality Plans and grant access to employee groups.
- Prepare, update and review and control quality documents, including maintenance of the document library.
- Micromanage process change and process improvements within regulatory constraints.
- Create document templates for MS Word (customised normal.dot templates ) to include all company defined layouts, title headings, fonts, margins, logos etc
- Continuous monitoring and ensuring all employees are trained/advised fully on the correct ISO documentation procedures
- Promote continuous process improvement of factory products, process and services
- Ensure that all documentation and its control processes are in place to maintain & support the quality management system
- Escalate key issues to upper management as appropriate.
- QA system for Stock Control System
Once the company is ISO compliant a Quality Control position may become available. Here you will report to the Production Manager and be responsible for:
- Auditing factory processes and production products to ensure products are being manufactured to correct drawings and required quality plans, and initiate appropriate corrective action as required.
- You will be required to setup/improve the appropriate quality standards.
- Suggest improvements and evolve the documented quality systems
- Manage change by providing technical advisory support to in-house staff.
- Insuring that there is compliance with all qualitative and regulatory standards.
Experience & Skills:
- Detailed working knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and requirements
- Experience working in an engineering environment and a working knowledge of using ISO 9001.
- Experience in internal & external corrective action and internal auditing.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good working knowledge of Windows
- Good problem solving abilities and a keen eye for detail
- Project management skills to achieve project goal in a timely manner
- Previous experience in manufacturing or electronics environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Level 6 Third level qualification in a recognized Quality Course, or equivalent technical qualification – essential.
Good communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to work on own initiative is essential.
- Experience or training and/or certification in Process Excellence/Six Sigma though not essential will have an advantage.