Lotus Technical Services are currently recruiting a Quality Auditor for a role based in Sligo
Lotus Technical Services is a leading solutions provider offering a complete range of automation and technical services specifically designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, and to maximise the value of our customer's core business. We are currently recruiting a Quality Auditor for a role based in Sligo.
As the Quality Auditor you will be responsible for conducting Supplier Audits and approval of Supplier Documentation, reviewing and updating Quality documentation and ensure all quality standards and specifications are defined and achieved in line with Standard Requirements and Customer Requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct Supplier Audits, compile audit reports and follow up with actions.
- Conduct ISO 17025 audits on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct audits on client sites.
- Conduct Internal Audits on a daily basis in conjunction with theISOand OHSAS standards.
- Investigate customer complaints, supplier complaints and internal non conformances.
- Follow up with Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Implement Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Lead / participates in Analysis, investigation, and corrective action of Process issues / complaints, using Good quality engineering tools such as (FMEA, SE, cause and effect analysis, Root Cause investigation Methods).
- Prepare for ISO External Audits and Customer audits. (This is part of an integrated management system) Control of non-conforming product or service.
- Controlling and Implementing Objectives and Targets.
- Monitor objectives and targets for the relevant departments.
- Quality awareness presentations
- Update the Quality Manual, review and update Quality Procedures, where necessary.
- Implementing and reviewing Calibration SOPs.
- Create Reports on Quality / process performance metrics.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc).
- Maintain and develop risk management lifecycle.
- Update controlled Documents by using our internal management system.
- Complete Questionnaires, Pre-qualification questionnaires,
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Quality / Materials / Science
- At least four years work experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control environment is essential and within the regulated industry
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles
- Auditor experience - Lead auditor course
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on ones own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in maintaining an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
Lotus Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer