TCP Homecare seeks to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer for their Head Office in Dublin.
The TCP Group is a healthcare service provider, specialising in ‘direct to patient services’ which include the dispensing and distribution of pharmaceutical products, homecare nursing services and sharps waste management, facilitating a unique turnkey solution for the delivery of hospital care in the patient’s home.
With this approach, The TCP Group is transforming healthcare delivery in Ireland by ‘bringing hospital care home’. We help to improve patient outcomes, whilst reducing treatment costs for the HSE and private health insurers. Our success is built around the core strengths of our management team, commitment to quality, clinical governance and technology platforms.
TCP Homecare seeks to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer for their Head Office in Dublin. We are looking for innovative, enthusiastic professionals who demonstrate a strong degree of self motivation and adaptability while also displaying a strong quality background to support and assist the Quality Manager.
- Ensure continued compliance with relevant regulatory standards.
- Raise & Manage CAPA's, Change controls and deviations.
- Provide regular quality performance reports to Senior Management.
- Assist and particiapte in internal and external audits of the area.
- Act as document controller for the site, ensuring that all systems, processes and procedures developed are in compliance with GDP and ISO requirements and are best suited to deliver to customer needs.
- Assist in the development of policies, procedures and initiatives that maximise the quality of work of all business operations teams.
- Liaise with Operations staff and other members of the Quality team on all quality issues.
- Coordinate the closeout of corrective/preventive actions by the specific target dates following complaints, incidents or audit non conformances.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of temperature monitoring including transport temperatures.
- Continuous review and evaluation of all business units in accordance witrh the requirements of ISO 9001, GDP and IMB.
- Assist in the analysis of quality -related customer complaints and implementing corrective action.
- Develop and implement quality training programmes on GDP and QA systems and requirements
- Maintain a calibration schedule and co-ordinate calibration of all equipment.
- Assist in the validation of new equipment and systems.
- Bacholar Degree in a Scientific/Quality discipline.
- 3+ years experience of working in a similar Quality Assurance related role in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry.
- The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint packages.
- Previous technical writing experience.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and Six Sigma tools would be an advantage.
- Ability to take existing procedures and work with teams to find opportunities to streamline or improve.
- Previous ability of internal auditing of quality systems.
TCP Homecare, 15 Willow Business Park, Knockmitten Lane, Dublin 12.
Web address: www.tcp.ie