12 month Maternity Cover
Reporting to: Quality Director
Working in a busy manufacturing environment your duties will include;
- To release product manufactured at Gerard and third party manufacturing sites to market as required under the EU Directive 2001/83/EC
- To assist in the coordination of the QA duties relating to the dispatch of goods.
- To review all relevant documentation relating to product released to the market.
- To highlight deviations, nonconformance issues and request follow up.
- To ensure release procedures comply with regulatory and company requirements
- To act as change agents by gaining support for and driving sustainable improvements to ways of work
- Computer System Validation experience from Quality viewpoint is desirable
- Third level qualification in a science related discipline
- Qualified Person qualification for solid dose
- An understanding of, or exposure to Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques would be a distinct advantage
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- At least 2 years experience in Oral Solid Dosage pharmaceutical manufacturing