Chemistry Graduate required for Pharmaceutical company in West Dublin
Proposed Job Title: QC Analyst
Reporting To: QC Supervisor
KeyObjectives of the Position
Working within a team of 11, the primary aim of this role is to ensure that accurate and efficient testing of our Raw Material/ In-process/ Finished Product/ Stability samples. Working hours will be 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday. The contract duration will be 6 months.
Key Responsibilitiesand Duties
- Conduct Raw Material/ In-process/ Finished Product/ Stability samples/ water testing in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice Principles (GLP) and SOP’s/ SAM’s.
- Complete write up of testing and pass to Laboratory Supervisor or Designee for review.
- Notify Laboratory Supervisor or Designee of any problems with methods, equipment, sourcing of materials etc. which might impact on timelines or acceptability of study.
- Notify Laboratory Supervisor or Designee of any out of specification results as soon as they occur.
- Write SOPs, protocols and SAM’s for laboratory procedures and studies as required.
- Maintain records in a timely manner, i.e. lab note books etc.
- Ensure necessary equipment and materials are available for analysis.
- Ensure working area is maintained in accordance with GLP.
- Carry out tasks as requested by the Laboratory Supervisor or Designee.
- Educational Standards
- A relevant Chemistry degree is essential (Applications from Biology graduates will not be considered for this role
- Personal Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of HPLC essential
- Previous experience working with GC an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Self motivation and Initiative with the ability to work well alone or within a team
- Good interpersonal skills, building strong working with relationships with stakeholders both internal and external