QA Tester with strong automation experience is required immediately!
Realex Payments is a leading payments service provider with over 10,000 clients processing over €19bn in online payments per annum. Operating closely with financial institutions, we provide a suite of services around payment processing, fraud & risk management and currency tools.
Come and help us build the future of payments in a growing company with real potential for professional and personal growth! We will develop your expertise and skills, working together to excel and grow.
Our Hiring Manager says:
“Our Product Development Department is seeking a highly motivated and initiative QA Tester that has experience of functional and system testing on highly reliable applications”.
What you will be doing:
- Develop an understanding of existing system architecture, components and related requirements/specifications.
- Contribute to all aspects of the systems Quality Assurance process for both new and existing functionality. Test strategy definition, test case specification for both manual and automated testing and test automation.
- Execute test cases, results analysis, raise bug report and regress all resolved bugs.
- Quality assurance of customer functionality, system performance, failover/stress testing and operational/error reporting.
- Liaise with business (product managers and customer support) and development team to identify test requirements. Take part in review of requirement documentation and make sure that it is brought to satisfactory level by its originators.
- Manage QA test environments including DB test data and multiple versions of software releases.
What qualities you will bring:
- Knowledge and extensive experience of automation testing, web applications UI and web services functionality.
- Experience of automation test tools such as Selenium, JMeter, Green Hat and scripting languages for example perl.
- Knowledge of application stress, load and performance testing.
- Experience of testing DB application.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, high performing and goal oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows, Linux and Solaris operating systems.
It helps if you also are/have:
- Knowledge of transaction processing systems.
- Expertise and experience with relational databases.
- Experience with secure development.
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience working with and successfully migrating legacy systems.
- Worked in Scrum Agile development environment
Does this sound like you? If you think you are the person for the role apply now to progress your career in the payments industry!