Lotus Technical Services currently recruiting a QA Manufacturing Engineer for a role based in Cork.
Lotus Technical Services is a leading solutions provider offering a complete range of automation and technical services specifically designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, and to maximise the value of our customer's core business. We are currently recruiting a QA Manufacturing Engineer for a role based in Cork.
As QA Manufacturing Engineer you will provide quality engineering and process excellence support for In-Process, Finished Product, First Articles and New Product Introduction.
- Process Excellence – Continuous Process Improvement
- Process/Quality Input for validation processes and new product introduction
- Inspection of products and processes
- Actively support all Compliance Initiatives and Plant goals and objectives.
- Identify projects to resolve scrap, reprocessing and special causes that have a negative impact on Value Stream and Plant Goals and Objectives.
- Compile Quality Process Specifications for new/transferred products/processes
- Validate new/changed production processes/systems with Business Unit personnel
- Design and validate Quality System processes where appropriate
- Reviews product designs, test protocols and co-develop critical characteristics/tolerances for initial testing and validations and subsequent routine manufacturing controls.
- Conduct internal Quality System Audits as necessary
- Participates in design evaluations and design evaluations.
- Devises and implements methods and procedure for inspecting, testing and evaluating plans for subsequent routine production.
- Support Quality System activities within manufacturing cells such as Internal Audits, complaint investigations, close call and corrective action investigations.
- Perform/document dimensional/visual inspections and non conformance and deviations as required
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- The successful candidate will have an Engineering degree Quality / Manufacturing / Engineering and/or a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in Quality Assurance/Engineering
- Proven track record in Compliance and Continuous improvement projects
- Basic PC Skills.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/specifications.
- Familiarity in areas of various Inspection Techniques.
- It is desirable that the successful candidate will have process excellence Green Belt/Black Belt and working knowledge of Quality Systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment.
Lotus Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer