A top client IS recruiting for a Python Developer with a min of 3+ years experience to join the team.
You will join a team that follows lean and agile practices, believes that untested code is broken by design, does continuous deployments (but decouples releases from deployments) and continuously improves.
- Integrations with lots of third-party APIs
- Scaling to handle the volume from large retailers
- High Availability
- Design software that can be easily adapted.
You need to have:
- Strong engineering principles.
- 3+ years experience with Python. Our platform is based on Django.
- Strong working knowledge of git.
- Experience with unit and acceptance testing tools and practices. Tests are part of the definition of done.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Experience with AWS is a bonus.
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Nicola at Eolas.
SIMILAR ROLES OPEN:
- As a dedicated IT Recruitment Agency, we also have a number of similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.
- Tags: Python Developer, Python Software Engineer