Accounts Office Administrator required for the Kilkenny / South Carlow / Wexford area for a fulltime permanent position
Our client a well-established company is looking for an Accounts & Purchasing Administrator. Reporting to the Financial Controller the role will have a strong emphasis on purchasing and logistics.
Role & Responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier purchase orders and invoices ensuring payment within credit terms
- Sales invoicing & Credit Control
- Manage & reconcile contracts - customers & suppliers
- Sourcing and purchasing of raw materials for packaging & manufacturing
- Work closely with Logistics Department managing bookings from customers, arranging local & international collections & deliveries, booking international transport ensuring all shipping & freight documentation is accurate & compliant
- Maintaining cost effective control of transport costs
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with fast paced working environment
- Flexible and willing to work to meet deadlines
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Good negotiating skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 + years' experience preferably in the areas of logistics and purchasing.
- Strong IT skills including experience ideally with Sage Accounts 50, Microsoft Excel & other relevant office software applications
For more details or to apply in strict confidence attach an up to date CV via the link provided to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment
"job, Kilkenny, Bennettsbridge, Thomastown, Inistioge, Borris, Graiguenamanagh, New Ross, Accounts, Purchasing, Administration, jobs, South Kilkenny"