Residential and Commercial Property Managers
Property Managers - Residential and Commercial
These positions are excellent opportunities to progress your career in Property Management. Our clients are medium-sized operations with offices in Dublin, Galway and Limerick and all three are currently looking to expand their businesses. The successful applicants will work on large, mixed and varied portfolios. After an initial induction period, the Property Managers will be responsible for the day to day management and administration. As experience will tell you this includes:
- Liaising with Owners/Landlords and Contractors daily
- Dealing with day to day general maintenance issues/complaints
- Implementing and enforcing House Rules at developments
- Conducting site inspections and maintaining quality control
- Appointment and assessment of third party contracts
- Handling owner and tenant queries and imposing legal processes
- Advising clients of statutory obligations
- Budget control
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a dedicated approach to continuous improvement
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanour
- Liaising with Property Owners and Management on a regular basis
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Must have strong customer focus and professional management style
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Must be enthusiastic, honest, sincere and have integrity
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Estate Management, Property Economics or equivalent, and a Property Services Regulatory Authority license is essential (or eligibility for PSRA D licence)
- At least 2 years Property Management experience.
- Full clean valid driver's license and use of their own car.
- Fundamental understanding of landlord/tenant relationships and property law.
- Working Knowledge of Property Management legislation such as the "MUD" act is an advantage
- Willingness to undertake further education and training is imperative
If you would like to discuss further, call Olive at 'The Property Division', RecruitmentPlus or email a CV in confidence through the link.