You will be responsible for a portfolio of developments, the post includes all aspects of the management and administration of Owner Management Companies. You will liaise with our existing clients, while also developing new business.
Job Specification – Property Manager
Founded in 1997, Winters Property Management Limited has enjoyed considerable success and now manages in excess of 100 complexes of high quality properties throughout the West of Ireland and in doing so we have forged loyal and professional working relationships with our customers. In addition, our Letting Department is one of the largest in Galway and its extensive portfolio allows us to cater for all segments of the residential letting market.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of developments and the post includes all aspects of the management and administration of Owner Management Companies. The role will involve liaising with our existing clients, while also developing new business and dealing with on-going property management issues including all operational, administrative and legal aspects.
Main Duties :
Management of a portfolio of mixed developments utilising Blockman estate management IT system.
- Liaising with Directors of OMC’s on a regular basis.
- Dealing with all queries between residents, tenants, developers and contractors.
- Facilitating at Directors Meetings, AGM’s and Ad-hoc Committee meetings including the maintenance of the Books of Minutes.
- Facilities management including appointment and supervision of contractors and management of projects.
- Management of Planned Preventative Reserve Fund programmes
- Support Finance function in the development and management of service budgets and expenditure control.
- Support finance and credit control functions in collecting of service charges and payment of creditors.
- Have a knowledge of and operate in compliance with the Multi-Unit Development (MUD) Act Compliance.
- Health & Safety management - Administration of Health & Safety Statements to include obtaining H&S Statements & Adequate Insurance Cover from relevant Contractors.
- Project Management Initiating and Management of enhancement works.
- Management of lease agreements and other legal documents pertaining to the management company folios and to each of the individual properties.
- Providing Emergency On-Call Assistance – Rota basis.
- Be in possession of a PSRA license or meet licensing criteria as outlined by the Property Services Regulatory Authority.
- A car owner with a full clean drivers licence.
- Computer literate with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet strict deadlines.
- Good communication and numerical skills with the ability to relate to people at all business levels