Project Manager Service Delivery Service Integration
realTime has a new contract role for a Project Manager with a Service Integration background. This is a daily rate contract. The Project Manager will work closely with the wider team and cross functionally with wider organisation to ensure projects are managed end to end.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Lead the development of strategies and identify the structures required within Technology Services to transition new strategic architecture and software solutions.
- Review vendor contracts to ensure there are appropriate provisions for Service and ongoing operational management.
- Responsible for ensuring transition scheduling, planning and prioritisation is appropriate both within the transitioning project.
- Conduct risk management.
- Ensure Programme delivery teams and Technology Services are sufficiently engaged to complete successful transition of services into the production environment.
- Provide advice and if necessary assist Technology Services and the delivery project in determining the appropriate support model for each transitioning service.
- Manage acceptance planning, handover requirements, quality assurance, timing, post production support engagement and advise on rollout approaches.
- Ensure teams follow the agreed service transition processes
- Project Management certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term day rate contract in Dublin City Centre. If you have the skills required and are interested in the role, then send your latest CV to Colm O'Mara in realTime and call 01 652 0 652