Credit Union Plus currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager to join our team.
REPORTS TO: CEO
JOB PURPOSE: To project manage the rollout of credit union strategy and related activities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a High Level project plan to track strategic plan rollout progress. Develop detailed project plans to track progress on the individual strategic objectives.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties in liaison with the Management Team.
- Deliver projects within budget, scope and time. Manage changes in costs, scope and schedule by using appropriate verification techniques. Ensure open communications.
- Ensure that resources are available and allocated appropriately to all projects
- Manage project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Project risk management.
- Organize Project Management Committee, set-up, administration, reporting, quality control
- Train Management Team and other employees in basic project management administration techniques to facilitate concurrent and overlapping projects
- Reporting to the CEO on a regular basis. Escalation where necessary. Attendance at Board and team / committee meetings when required
- Work closely with Heads of Support Services and Member Services to ensure that adequate short and long term resources are in place to deliver the strategy
- Support, advise and contribute on strategy development in conjunction with the CEO and wider Management Team.
- Member of Senior Management Team.
- Academic: Business degree at 3rd or 4th Level. Certified project management qualification. Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Experience: General management, budgeting, analysis. Proven working experience as a project manager in financial services or other relevant sector. Training and development. Presentations.
- Skills: Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and leadership skills. Strategic thinking. General financial skills and acumen, including numeracy and deep understanding of project management techniques.