Sentenial are recruiting a Project Manager/ Business Analyst. For further information or to apply please contact Laura at email@example.com
Sentenial Ireland is offering you an opportunity to hold a significant role in a highly successful Irish software business success story. Established in 2004, Sentenial is the leading provider of Direct Debit processing services and solutions for numerous domestic Direct Debit schemes, and is a forerunner for SEPA (Single European Payments Area) .With clients ranging from SMEs to large global banks using our Direct Debit facilities, we've built a reputation for best in class solutions, accurate and efficient delivery, and excellent customer service.
Sentenial is an ambitious, dynamic and fast-growing company and are currently seeking to recruit a hard working, self motivated Business Analyst/ Project Manager. You will need to be a team player with good communication skills, problem solving skills and an ability to learn quickly about new technologies. In turn Sentenial offers candidates the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team and take part in the design, implementation and maintenance of existing and future applications and to be part of a cutting edge team with world class customers.
Sentenial is based off the west bound N4 in the Maynooth Business Campus. It is highly accessible by car, commuter rail and train. Sentenial offers all employees car parking and employee’s can also benefit from the TaxSaver commuter ticket scheme.
The role involves:
- Analyzing existing business processes, business systems and recommending refinement projects.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements.
- Developing full scale project plans, planning and scheduling project timelines.
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Providing direction, support and regular progress reports to project teams and stakeholders.
- Working as part of the Development teams to analyze and design functional enhancements.
- Responding to support and development queries in the role product expert.
- Working with the development teams in communicating the business specification.
- Identify Functional and Non-Functional Requirements.
- Capture a Common Vocabulary.
- Create Customer (Integration) Functional Design.
- Sign-off Requirements, Solution Description and Functional Design with Customers.
- Handover, discuss and agree upon Requirements and Customer (Integration) Functional Design to/with core-BA and Product Owners.
- Monitor evolution and changes on both Customer and Design Team side.
- Coordinate with the Technical Lead/ Software Architect on Functional Design decisions.
- Monitor evolution and changes on both Customer and Design/Development Team sides.
- Act as a business owner to the project team responding to business questions from Technical lead.
- Involvement in the QA process.
- Communicate changes in requirements or scope to the Project Manager.
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or higher in a business or IT related degree.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a business analyst/ project management role.
- Experience with formalized UML design and interactive development.
- Experience of analyzing and evaluating business processes for improvement.
- Knowledge of User Stories.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels on business subjects.
- Self-reliant with the ability to innovate and introduce appropriate change showing sound judgment and pragmatism.
- Strong research, problem solving skills and facilitation skills.
- Experience/ knowledge of Financial / Payment Applications is an advantage, as is knowledge of the financial services industry.
- SEPA knowledge and experience.
- Experience of working with SCRUM methodology.
- A working knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage: Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, SQL, JMS, Maven, WebServices and WebSphere.