Our client is looking for a project manager to work within the Leicester region.
We have a great opportunity for a Project Manager within the Leinster and Dublin region. Our client is one of the top main contractor within the construction industry. The company has been in operation for over a number of years, employs over 100 employees, currently focus’ on civil and building projects and has a Tier 1 process and systems in place.
- Assist with several projects within the Leinster region
- Manage a multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed
- Support the coordination of subcontractor activities
- All the materials must be used and work as instruction
- Report to the Contracts Manager or Project Directors
- Daily interaction with the Project Engineering team
- Collect field records and input data for accurate daily productivity and monthly forecasting
- Monitor and review contract design documents daily basis
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager with a Main Contractor
- Experience working on site as essential for this role
- Health & Safety regulations knowledge
- Communication skills and documentation contract experience
- Knowledge with Microsoft packages and MS Project
- An opportunity to grow your career for a large building contractor
- Unique opportunity to work with a business that give you the autonomy find the best solutions for project outcomes.
For more information, please contact Paul on: 01 4744657 or e-mail me on: